“Cookies” are small files that are recorded by the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember this particular user when he returns to access our content at a later date. This information does not reveal your identity or any personal data, or provide access to the content stored on your PC, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has previously visited the website, viewed certain pages, etc., and also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or the specific pages you visit.
The purpose of the cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services.
If you do not want cookies stored in your browser or prefer to receive information every time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browsing options as such. Most browsers allow cookies to be managed in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to accept the cookies or not;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the possibility of selecting which cookies you want installed on your computer. In particular, the user can usually accept any of the following options:
- reject cookies from certain domains;
- reject cookies from third parties;
- accept non-persistent cookies (which are eliminated when the browser is closed);
- permit the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, learn about, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most commonly used browsers at the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration. For more information, you can consult Microsoft Support or Help on your browser.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Personalized Configuration. For more information, you can consult Mozilla Support or Help on your browser.
- Chrome: Configuration -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Configuration of content. For more information, you can consult Google Support or Help on your browser.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple Support or Help on your browser.
Regarding third-party cookies, i.e. those that are foreign to our website, we cannot be held responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies they include, so the information we offer is always with reference to the source.
Below, please find a detailed report on the cookies that may be installed by our website. Depending on which browser you use, some or all of them may be installed.
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, Users will be notified either through the web or through an email to Registered Users.